Click Warz 1 Click Warz 1

My forearm hurts

411 clicks first time without cheating. Great game and I like how it tracks your average clicks per second. A highscore leaderboard would be cool, but it would be full of cheaters.

Estimate It Estimate It

Awesome concept.

I played this game long enough to actually sharpen my skills of estimation. Great work and well worthy of the '8'. My biggest complaint is the lack of a leaderboard. I noticed MochiAds was used and they actually lend free leaderboard support. I would have loved to has seen how my score stacked up to others.
Will there be a version 2.0?

RivalSaga responds:

Thanks for playing our game. We will add the scoreboard for the next release / version.

Offroad Madness Offroad Madness

Pretty cool..

I actually had fun playing this game. Although, to some extent is seems as though I am playing a beta or work in progress. The vehicle needs to be able to take more damage before blowing up. Also, the gravity physics should be a little more stiff. Good job on the photo realistic graphics and solid level design.

-Human

?Large Hadron Collider? ?Large Hadron Collider?

Informative..

I thought you could have worked on the graphics more. Also, it would be cool to do an animation in regards to the potential philosophical harm that could happen. Like creating black holes or atomic explosions (igniting the earths atmosphere). Also, the Higg's Boson is still yet to be completely proven and some regard it as the "God" element.. there are some cool artistic aspects that come to mind here.

-Human

wimwim responds:

Well, the Higg's Boson is a topic that is highly debatable. Some say it exists, some don't... but they must have some idea if they're doing this test.