Food We Eat Food We Eat

Perfection only equal to life itself.

A merciless, demoniac satire in the future imperfect. Ice cold, indecent, and way too obvious to be in any way deep. Spectacular, operatic, colorful, and exquisitely created. I PENCHE LOVE IT PUTO!!!

Click Warz 1 Click Warz 1

My forearm hurts

411 clicks first time without cheating. Great game and I like how it tracks your average clicks per second. A highscore leaderboard would be cool, but it would be full of cheaters.

Estimate It Estimate It

Awesome concept.

I played this game long enough to actually sharpen my skills of estimation. Great work and well worthy of the '8'. My biggest complaint is the lack of a leaderboard. I noticed MochiAds was used and they actually lend free leaderboard support. I would have loved to has seen how my score stacked up to others.
Will there be a version 2.0?

RivalSaga responds:

Thanks for playing our game. We will add the scoreboard for the next release / version.

Offroad Madness Offroad Madness

Pretty cool..

I actually had fun playing this game. Although, to some extent is seems as though I am playing a beta or work in progress. The vehicle needs to be able to take more damage before blowing up. Also, the gravity physics should be a little more stiff. Good job on the photo realistic graphics and solid level design.

-Human